Out Stock

Vote for your candidate


Hurry up! Sales Ends In

Only -6 items left in Stock!

10 votes
105 votes
275 votes
01 Noah Soffers - Miss Benelux
02 Laura Perez - Miss Cuba
03 Kyara Koppert - Miss Europe
04 Soraya Lamkadmi - Miss Morocco
05 Isis Elisa - Miss Netherlands
06 Ivan Ivanov - Mister Netherlands
07 Sandra Gomez - Mrs. Europe
08 Nieves Benitez - Mrs. Spain
09 Rebecca Hyland - Mrs. United Kingdom
10 Bernadyn Nettles - Mrs. United States
11 Ana Gonzalez - Lady Europe
12 Sylvia Blanco - Lady Spain
13 Patricia Ruurda - Miss plus-size Benelux
Power by stripe Visa Mastercard American express Mcafee secure

Vote now!

Now you can vote for your favorite candidate! Support to win the international online pageant Miss & Mr. Perfect of the year©. With your vote you will support double: 

 - The most voted candidate will win the "online" Sash
 - The sum of all the votes will be 25% of the total, so your vote will add to win the pageant (The remaining 75% will be decided by independent jury).

You can vote for your favorite candidate until voting closes. The time is running out. Your support is essential!

This webste uses cookies

Click to edit the product in Ali Orders.
Note: only show for shop owner